Campsite at the Blackwater
Alongside the Blackwater Hostel and Glamping Pods we also offer 30 camping pitches which are situated adjacent to our hostel. Following the feedback from many of our guests, we are now taking bookings for camping online via our website. And so for any campers wishing to ensure they have a pitch in advance you can now do so – at what guests tell us is, “The best equipped site along the West Highland Way”. But don’t worry if you have not reserved a spot as you can still check in on the day, as we will always have space. Maximum of 2 man tents permitted. CAMPING IS CHARGED AT £10 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
Campsite facilities include:
- FREE WIFI ON SITE
- Drying room with commercial dehumidifiers
- Communal, covered seating & pot washing area at back of hostel
- Shower block with Ladies & Gents showers/toilets (handwash & shower gel is supplied)
- Power points in shower block for charging mobile devices only
- Packed lunches and laundry service available on request
- Please note that there is NO ACCESS TO THE HOSTEL FACILITIES OR KITCHEN.