Best glamping pods / microlodges accommodation in Kinlochleven on West Highland Way near Glencoe just 20 miles from Fort William & Ben Nevis. Adjacent to the Blackwater Hostel, all overlooking the river Leven except for two of the 2 bedded mini lodges which look onto the campsite. Pods available in varying sizes from 2 bedded mini lodges up to 4 bedded mega lodges:
- 2 bedded micro lodges contain 2 single beds
- 4 bedded micro lodges contain one double and two single beds – ideal for families with children.
- 4 bedded mega lodges contain one double and two single beds plus table and chairs seating 4.
All our pods are well insulated and secure, offering dry and warm all year round accommodation.
Each pods facilities include:
- FREE WIFI in pods and campsite
- NEW fridges for 2017!
- Electric heater
- Flat screen TV
- Midge screens on windows
- Double glazing in all pods
- Electric fan
- Hairdryer available on request
- NO BEDDING OR CUTLERY IS PROVIDED – Sleeping bags and pillow are available for hire @ £5.00 per person per night
- Shower block with Ladies and Gents showers/toilets (hand soap & shower gel supplied)
- Large drying room with heater and commercial dehumidifier
- Communal seating & pot wash area
- Please note that hire of pods includes use of our self-catering kitchen in Hostel EXCEPT if a group has hired the hostel for sole occupancy.
- NEW FOR SPRING 2017 – Breakfast boxes & packed lunches available on request!
One dog permitted in 2 & 4 bedded microlodges for a fee of £5 per night. PLEASE NOTE NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED IN THE MEGA LODGES.